Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lost in Chapel Hill, NC!!! Wherever that is...

I somehow got sent to an alternate universe, and got stranded in some weird place! After asking someone, I now knew the name of the place where I was stranded. They called it "Chapel Hill" in a "state" called "North Caroline" or Carolina, or something along the lines of that. I must've spent the whole day there, because my tummy started growling (which usually means I'm hungry.) I had no money to buy food. But then my singing skills really paid off! I started singing on the streets, and people were kind enough to give me money! I went to a place called "Starbucks" and bought myself an apple fritter, a pumpkin scone and some decaf coffee. Everypony tells me to avoid caffeinated coffee because its bad for me. I wonder why? The rest of the day was just a blur, and I somehow made it to Ponyville. I told everypony my ordeals, but nopony believed me! They told me maybe it was just a dream. I even showed them my "Starbucks" receipt. They still didn't believe me. Do you believe me?


No comments:

Post a Comment